- Visit the school’s admission office and make inquiry as regards to your wards desired class.
- Obtain an admission form into secondary school at a non-refundable fee of N 10,000. (Admission forms can also be downloaded and printed out on the admission forms page).
- The printed form(s) should be duly filled and returned to the school where appropriate payments will be made.
- Intending pupils/ students are to prepare for computer-Based Test (CBT) before full admission and class allocation or placement.
- Submission of forms to the admission office alongside bio-data as demanded in the obtained form.
- Collect the new in-take list/bill and purchase the required items therein.
- Also obtain teller for school fee and other payments from the account’s office.
- Birth certificate (photocopy and original)
- 2 passport photographs
- Previous school’s report card
- School fee
- 2 sets of uniforms
- Recommended socks, text books, note books, cardigan, and shoe
- A pair of ceremonial dress
- A set of sport-wear and PHE outfit
- Anniversary vest
- School belt
- Bow tie for JSS & flying tie for SS
- Beret for female students
- School fee
- Boarding fee
- 2 sets of school uniforms
- 3 sets of hostel wear
- 1 set of church wear
- 6 pairs of white socks
- 6 white singlet and under wears
- A pair of Dunlop bathroom slippers
- 1 pair of canvass shoes for sports
- 1 towel [moderate size]
- Washing detergents and soap for laundry [bleach for whites]
- Toiletries [tooth paste, tooth brush, 6 toilet rolls, Vaseline and hair cream]
- Dettol or any disinfectant
- Roll-on deodorant [no perfumes]
- 1 comb and hair brush
- 1 3ft by 6ft mattress
- 1 light blanket
- 1 cover cloth or wrapper
- Insecticide treated net
- 1 pillow
- 2 coloured and 1 white pillow case
- 2 coloured and white bed spread
- 6 plastic hangers for clothes
- 1 plastic bucket [ size 32 ] and 1 medium sized aluminum or plastic washing bowl
- 1 complete set of cutlery
- 1 tin of insecticide
- 6 handkerchiefs
- 3 napkins
- Sanitary towels for girls
- 1 box with 1 lock
- Black shoe polish and brush
- 1 rechargeable lamp/ torch light
- 2 padlock for lockers
- Writing materials
- Umbrella and rain coat
- Sewing and mending materials [thread and needles]
- All the above mentioned are compulsory/paramount for student check in
Ferscoat has a zero tolerance for examination malpractice. The school brings out hidden talents from every child. Any graduate of Ferscoat is capable of defending whatever result he/she comes out with. School fees paid are non-refundable Ferscoat believes ‘Readers are leaders’, seek to get the list of books and make purchase. For more information: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of these numbers: +2348182827599, +2348023918927, +2348028315806, +2348028318078.
National Parent Involvement Day
Our School celebrating National Parent Involvement Day on December 3.
- Download Sample Entrance CBT
- Download Admission form (Pry)
- Download Admission form (Sec)